Thursday, November 11, 2010

Envelope back pillow #2

Wellll..... I didn't actually get to my quilt blocks BUT I did finish a few small sewing projects.  I thought I had better do this first one now since fall will soon be over and we will be decorating for Christmas.  I am in love with envelope closure pillows.  They allow me to use the same pillow form and just change the cover with the seasons/holidays.  I found this fabric at our local thrift store for a steal.  I was going to use it for curtains in the kitchen but didn't like it in the end. Sooo... I cut into it to make a pillow!!

I know it's not that glamorous but it fits very nicely into our living room.

My other completed project was a small doll quilt for my granddaughter Mikea :)  It's kind of a cheater quilt because the fabric was already quilted (BONUS)! lol  I still need practice on binding but she won't judge :)

She brings her dolly with her from home when she says over at Nanny & Poppas :)

So, even though I didn't start another quilt block, I did manage to start my sewing machine :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...