Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Friday

Today at work it was the longest day ever! Not sure why, but it was.  The whole day I was watching the clock to see how many hours were left before I was able to drive home, get into my comfy clothes and cuddle with my hubby :) 

But, the best thing about today was day 2 of sunshine and I hear that the weekend will be the same! 
(gratuitous granddaughter shot) lol

I need to get in my sewing room this weekend (for sure) to start my projects for the Modern Swappers group I'm in.  We need to mail our packages the week of November 29th.  I am still undecided as to what I will make. Although I think I'm very close to choosing.  I can't wait to receive mine from my secret partner :)  I hope it is who I think it is! please please please :)

Have a great weekend everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I have an idea of who my partner is too. I am saying a little prayer I get that one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...