Monday, November 8, 2010

Sampler quilt in progress

It is now November and I am thinking more about quilting, must be the cooler weather.  I have a lot few projects on the go and I would like to finish them up.  I love reading other blogs where the person also has a "few" unfinished projects like myself.  I can tell my husband that I'm not the only one with ufo's :)

Here is one of my ongoing quilts: The Sampler quilt.  Wow, until I posted this picture I thought I had more blocks completed lol

I wanted to make this quilt so that I could try out different patterns.  I am finding the various patterns on different websites as well as my virtual quilt bees :) I am going to put a challenge out into the internet world :)  I would like to complete this quilt top by the end of this year.  You guys can hold me to it! 

Let's see your unfinished projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...