Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting on our woodstove

I told the husband to start building the ark.  We have had steady rain for almost 2 weeks now with one weekend of gorgeous weather.  I don't normally complain about the weather because 1. you can't change it and 2.we shouldn't really complain about anything, BUT we are on a wait list for our woodstove installation.  So, when it rains that means we wait LONGER :(  I WANT MY WOODSTOVE!! lol  I'm dreaming of either sewing, scrapbooking, watching tv or anything else in front of a roaring fire.  Please rain stop, just stop.

PS. pictures of my first mug rug tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean Cindy...it is just plain depressing....but we don't have to shovel it...lol Nothing like burning wood...that's what we have..love it..ttys

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...