Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DETERMINATION

Kelly over at Charming Chatter has a great idea for the upcoming year.  It's called Word Up!

She wants us to choose a word that we'd like to see reflected in our life in the coming year - a word to visit periodically, and to focus on throughout the year! It could be happiness, peace, joy, health, success etc.

Mine is DETERMINATION!  I wanted to feel the determination in my gut to complete anything I need to do this year!  Whether that is exercise, quilting, patience etc.

No more being wishy washy!!!  lol 

So how about you guys?  Do you have a specific focus on something or a "word" or quote?  Let me know :)



2 comments:

  1. How close our words - I chose perserverance. I'm not wishy-washy, but tend to put to much on the work table. Hoping your determination follows you thru the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is a great word - something we could all use more of! Thank you so much for joining us. Wishing you much determination in all you do in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...