Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday, February 27

Hello everyone :)  Hope you all had a great weekend.  Ours was very nice!  Busy Saturday afternoon with errands and then had a fun games nite with friends Sancia & Bryan :)  Today was a nice Sunday... you know the kind... you putter around AND get things done!  Right now we are watching the end of the Sprint Cup race at Phoenix.... hoping that Jimmie Johnson will win it!!!!  GO JIMMIE!

Ok, so last week lol... was a bit better for completing goals.  Here's how it went:

1. workout more than once: YES!!!  I exercised 3 times last week... Today was a better day with 30 mins cardio (burned 269 calories) and arm exercises on the husband's Bowflex. can't have the hangy arms in my forties lol

2. cut fabric for dresden plates: Done... i absolutely love the colors... soo cheery and bright...I even cut two of each so that I can make one for myself too!!!!

3. make other blouse: NOPE :(   Hoping for this week!  and this time I'll take pictures of my process :)

Goals for this week:
1. Make blouse with pictures
2.Exercise 3 times with arm workout
3. Sew dresden plate together



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...