Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's a new season!

Hello everyone.  Fall has got to be my most favorite time of the year.  I love the warm days and the cool evenings. I love the shadows the sun makes because it's lower in the sky.  I love fall colors like oranges, browns, tans, greens...

This weekend I will be changing my summer decor from blues and greens to fall decor of oranges and browns..  It always makes my home feel very cosy :)
I will also be starting on a new blog hop named Leafs Me Happy from October 1-10.  This will be my first sewing activity in a long while... I hope that it will motivate me to do more sewing/quilting projects.  Even if it's just to "start" them LOL    .....more on this later :)

Cindy
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...